You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email going to Spam (but it's not spam)

We are Costco pros and do a lot of shopping there. For reasons I cannot figure out all Costco emails are going into Spam using Apple Mail. There are currently no "rules" on the MacBook and I have never created one for Costco. I have deleted the gmail where Costco mail is sent and reinstalled it. No luck.

Any advice?

G

MacBook Air

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 3:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 3:48 PM

torchlite Said:

"Email going to Spam (but it's not spam): [...]There are currently no 'rules' on the MacBook and I have never created one for Costco. I have deleted the gmail where Costco mail is sent and reinstalled it. No luck. [...]Any advice?"

-------

Getting eMail to Go Through:

Add the costco domain to your Safe List in gmail.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 28, 2022 3:48 PM in response to torchlite

torchlite Said:

"Email going to Spam (but it's not spam): [...]There are currently no 'rules' on the MacBook and I have never created one for Costco. I have deleted the gmail where Costco mail is sent and reinstalled it. No luck. [...]Any advice?"

-------

Getting eMail to Go Through:

Add the costco domain to your Safe List in gmail.

Email going to Spam (but it's not spam)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.