You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgotten screen time password

I’ve forgotten my screen time passcode and need to erase my phone. I don’t want to restore my phone since that will bring the same issue back. If I erase the phone, what will happen to the subscriptions and other people associated to my account since my Apple ID is listed as the organizer for my family?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 6:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 7:05 PM

The subscriptions and Family Sharing account and its members will not be affected. This is because the subscriptions and the Family Sharing feature is linked to your Apple ID and not your device.

Once you have erased your device and you have signed back in with your Apple ID then your subscriptions will be restored on your iPhone as well.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 6, 2023 7:05 PM in response to Screentimehelp77

The subscriptions and Family Sharing account and its members will not be affected. This is because the subscriptions and the Family Sharing feature is linked to your Apple ID and not your device.

Once you have erased your device and you have signed back in with your Apple ID then your subscriptions will be restored on your iPhone as well.

Axel F.

Forgotten screen time password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.