You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV app on my LG OLED Smart TV quit working

The Apple app worked fine for several months. Then there was an Apple upgrade and now it will not work. I get the message "no subscription" when I log in. I have a subscription and I am being charged every month for it. I unplugged the TV and tried it. I deleted the app, reinstalled it, and tried that. Nothing has worked.

OLED55C1PUB,

Posted on Jan 12, 2023 12:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 13, 2023 2:22 AM

Verify that you sign in with the Apple ID account that has the subscription linked to it. It wouldn’t work with a different account that doesn’t have this subscription. Who is charged for it, is a separate thing.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 13, 2023 2:22 AM in response to panda_chow

Verify that you sign in with the Apple ID account that has the subscription linked to it. It wouldn’t work with a different account that doesn’t have this subscription. Who is charged for it, is a separate thing.

Apple TV app on my LG OLED Smart TV quit working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.