You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i get splitview in my ipad ios air4 in potrait mode with horizonatal

hello There…

iam very happy that Apple community did consider my previous request on iPad air 4 for major and minor software updates directly through my iPhone 13’s hotspot which wasn’t working properly before the release of iPad ios 16 well now i have very kind request to my Apple community….can I have horizontal Split View in portrait mode so that it would be convenient for me to use certain apps at a time…though it is available in landscape mode but iam asking can it be on portrait mode horizontal Split View of two apps simultaneously….upon next update because it will make my work very easy to write notes from educational (marrow)app and GoodNotes app I would be gladly waiting to get this update 😊 thanks!.

iPad Air

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 2:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 3:14 AM

Contributors within the Apple Support Community (ASC) are all end-users, just like you. Other than the site Moderators, Apple neither monitor nor participate within the Support Community. As such, contributors have absolutely no influence with Apple or its Development Team.

ASC is a user-to-user technical community. We can offer advice with operation of your devices - and guidance/help if you are experiencing difficulties. We can also direct you to technical resources and appropriate contact-points for Apple support.

As such, given that you appear to have a feature request - the most appropriate channel through which to communicate your request is the Apple Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS, this can be accessed here:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

While you are perhaps unlikely to receive an individual reply, we understand that all feedback is both logged and forwarded to the relevant Apple Team(s).

I hope this clarification proves to be helpful to you.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 17, 2023 3:14 AM in response to mobasshir

Contributors within the Apple Support Community (ASC) are all end-users, just like you. Other than the site Moderators, Apple neither monitor nor participate within the Support Community. As such, contributors have absolutely no influence with Apple or its Development Team.

ASC is a user-to-user technical community. We can offer advice with operation of your devices - and guidance/help if you are experiencing difficulties. We can also direct you to technical resources and appropriate contact-points for Apple support.

As such, given that you appear to have a feature request - the most appropriate channel through which to communicate your request is the Apple Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS, this can be accessed here:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

While you are perhaps unlikely to receive an individual reply, we understand that all feedback is both logged and forwarded to the relevant Apple Team(s).

I hope this clarification proves to be helpful to you.

Jan 17, 2023 2:13 AM in response to mobasshir

iPadOS multitasking supports split-screen in Landscape screen orientation only. You’ll perhaps note that the individual App windows, in side-by-side view, are equivalent condensed “mobile” portrait view that you would see when using an iPhone.

While iPadOS multitasking does support slide-over view in Portrait screen orientation, split-screen is not supported.

Apple do invite submission of comments and feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

can i get splitview in my ipad ios air4 in potrait mode with horizonatal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.