You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MF Scan Utility

How do I scan from my Canon Image Class MF743Cdw to my MacBook Air? It's a 2022 model MacBook Air with an M2 Processor

MacBook Air, macOS 13.0

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 9:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 11:18 AM

Please read Scan images or documents using a scanner and your Mac - Apple Support. The links at the bottom of that page describe how to set up the scanner if you have not already done so.

If you have manufacturer-specific questions regarding third party products you might be better off asking the manufacturer though: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support. Generally speaking you don't need third party apps to use a scanner.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 3, 2023 11:18 AM in response to dbm2505

Please read Scan images or documents using a scanner and your Mac - Apple Support. The links at the bottom of that page describe how to set up the scanner if you have not already done so.

If you have manufacturer-specific questions regarding third party products you might be better off asking the manufacturer though: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support. Generally speaking you don't need third party apps to use a scanner.

MF Scan Utility

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.