You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac mail 'view as icon' option not available for single page PDF attachments

Hi there,

I use a Macbook Air and iMac 24, both macOS Ventura 13.2.

As per the image below, showing a single page PDF attachment right click menu, there is no option to 'view as icon' as Apple suggests there should be. Am I missing something, or is this expected behaviour?

It's very frustrating, especially when sending multiple attahcments, some as icons and some in-line...

Thanks,

Matt.

iMac 24″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 6:09 PM

1 reply

Feb 20, 2023 5:03 PM in response to canofdragon

canofdragon wrote:

Hi there,

I use a Macbook Air and iMac 24, both macOS Ventura 13.2.

As per the image below, showing a single page PDF attachment right click menu, there is no option to 'view as icon' as Apple suggests there should be. Am I missing something, or is this expected behaviour?

It's very frustrating, especially when sending multiple attahcments, some as icons and some in-line...

Thanks,
Matt.

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/b91090e1-09f5-40c5-84a2-c6b067f2d94d

Try the QuickLook attachment option..(?)

Mac mail 'view as icon' option not available for single page PDF attachments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.