You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

update 16.3.1 has turned on my do not disturb even though it is selected off. anyone know why?

Update 16.3.1 has turned on my do not disturb. I have turned the schedule off but it’s still on. Anyone know what I can do to get rid of it? Thanks

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 11:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2023 11:50 AM

The on/off switch for Focus is in Control Center. Pull down Control Center and tap the little circular icon on the Focus button. That should turn it off.

Note that tapping on the word next to the picture will bring up a bunch of options. You can still turn things off from there but it's a bit more complicated.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 23, 2023 11:50 AM in response to Billy-230

The on/off switch for Focus is in Control Center. Pull down Control Center and tap the little circular icon on the Focus button. That should turn it off.

Note that tapping on the word next to the picture will bring up a bunch of options. You can still turn things off from there but it's a bit more complicated.

update 16.3.1 has turned on my do not disturb even though it is selected off. anyone know why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.