You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I used migration assistant to transfer my pc files to my iMac. Now I have 2 users. So I have to log out of my iMac user and log on to my other user to view my pc stuff. Is this odd and how do I reverse this or can I just delete this migration?

I used migration assistant to transfer my pc stuff to iMac. Now I have 2 users and have to log off one and log on to the other to view my pc stuff. Isn’t that odd? Is this reversible? I am confused and logging in and out is annoying. I’d rather just undo this if possible.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 8:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 7:14 AM

Thanks for your info. Can I just delete that user that holds the pc info since I find it too troublesome to switch back and forth? Thanks in advance for the info. I am new to mac even though i have iphone and ipad. thanks

3 replies

I used migration assistant to transfer my pc files to my iMac. Now I have 2 users. So I have to log out of my iMac user and log on to my other user to view my pc stuff. Is this odd and how do I reverse this or can I just delete this migration?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.