You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Request a refund

Hello! On March 13, 2023, I downloaded an application to my device and this is an application that charges a subscription fee. At that time, I accidentally chose to register for a trial and I did not know that there are applications that will automatically renew when due. By yesterday, Apple had deducted VND 699,000 from my account and knowing this I sent a refund request. Up to now, Apple has accepted its refund request and said it has refunded. However, when I went to check my bank account, there was still no money transferred to my account.

Is it because there is a problem with the refund process or is it because I have to wait?

Because I'm currently in a blockade area and can't go out to top up my account but buy anything, I have to transfer everything. So now I really need this money. Who knows please help me. I thank you!

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 10:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 10:40 AM

Approved refund requests take up to 30 days for bank cards. Click here for more information.

(236491)

Similar questions

1 reply

Request a refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.