You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

im trying to text my aunt individually but its only showing up in the group chat

its so annoying and my aunt and i have both deleted each others contacts and the group chat but it just makes a new group chat. Help!

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on May 3, 2023 6:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 3, 2023 6:55 PM

ihazeyes123 Said:

"im trying to text my aunt individually but its only showing up in the group chat: im trying to text my aunt individually but its only showing up in the group chat"

-------

Exit these Text Groups:

Have the moderators of those group chats remove you from them. They are the ones who assign you to it, and only they are the ones who can unassign you from it.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 3, 2023 6:55 PM in response to ihazeyes123

ihazeyes123 Said:

"im trying to text my aunt individually but its only showing up in the group chat: im trying to text my aunt individually but its only showing up in the group chat"

-------

Exit these Text Groups:

Have the moderators of those group chats remove you from them. They are the ones who assign you to it, and only they are the ones who can unassign you from it.

im trying to text my aunt individually but its only showing up in the group chat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.