You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My .5 on the camera has disappeared and i’m not sure how to get it back.

Does this happen often?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on May 16, 2023 1:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 16, 2023 2:08 PM

Hello amil193,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your iPhone 13 Pro Max. This issue is quite odd and definitely isn't common. A good first step to help resolve this would be to reach out to Apple Support and have them assist you: iPhone - Official Apple Support

I hope you found this helpful and that you are able to quickly get the issue fixed!

Cheers,

Dallen

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 16, 2023 2:08 PM in response to amil193

Hello amil193,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your iPhone 13 Pro Max. This issue is quite odd and definitely isn't common. A good first step to help resolve this would be to reach out to Apple Support and have them assist you: iPhone - Official Apple Support

I hope you found this helpful and that you are able to quickly get the issue fixed!

Cheers,

Dallen

My .5 on the camera has disappeared and i’m not sure how to get it back.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.