You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why haven’t I received my refund money if it says I should have?

I accidentally paid for a subscription on this app called “muescore” that I had no idea I signed up for.

i paid through apple iTunes and I immediately requested a refund as soon as I got the receipt in my mail. The following day I got a message saying my refund was approved and that I was paid back the money I spent but I’ve looked in my bank account and haven’t gotten any of it.

it’s been over a week and I’m getting nervous because I don’t know what to do. I know sometimes transactions can take a while to come through especially if you pay directly from card instead of AppStore credit, but there is no “pending” transaction waiting to be sent through in my bank account. If anyone knows why this has happened and what I should do please tell me.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on May 20, 2023 9:15 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

May 20, 2023 9:39 PM in response to Embem13

Embem13 Said:

"Why haven’t I received my refund money if it says I should have?"

-------

Troubleshooting Refunds:

Finding Out where this All Stands:

For Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Why haven’t I received my refund money if it says I should have?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.