You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download Mojave when it doesn't appear in app store?

Currently operating 10.13.6 on MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 8:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 8:41 AM

Go to the support article How to download and install macOS - Apple Support

Some links require you go through the Mac App Store and some older OS versions have a direct download link

This resource is on an official Apple page too, so in general it is a safer and more reliable resource since I see the Mojave URL has apparently already changed several times (including not being the one just provided).

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 27, 2023 8:41 AM in response to highqualitymedia

Go to the support article How to download and install macOS - Apple Support

Some links require you go through the Mac App Store and some older OS versions have a direct download link

This resource is on an official Apple page too, so in general it is a safer and more reliable resource since I see the Mojave URL has apparently already changed several times (including not being the one just provided).

Jul 27, 2023 10:49 AM in response to highqualitymedia

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

How do I download Mojave

Currently operating 10.13.6 on MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

Check for sure which macOS version -> go to Apple menu  -> About This Mac.

You can update your MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018) to macOS Catalina - macOS 10.15.7, see -> macOS Catalina is compatible with these computers -> macOS Catalina is compatible with these computers - Apple Support

How to update?, follow the instructions in -> Related Article: Update macOS on Mac

You can also check if your Mac is eligible for an update, you'll see Software Update in the Dock.

How do I download Mojave when it doesn't appear in app store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.