You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is stolen but I can’t find it on find my iPhone app

On 27th of July my iPhone has stolen and I marked my iPhone as lost in iCloud. After 2 days a fake sms came to my another idevice that my iPhone has been found and there was a link. I taped on the link and after that I saw that my stolen iPhone is removed from my account. What can I do now ? I have the IMEI and the box of the iPhone but I can’t access by Apple ID

iPhone 5s

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 3:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 4:09 AM

This support article has a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If Find My iPhone is offline or not working, read this Apple Support article to get help; e.g., when you don't see your device listed, or you see an unexpected device or an alert that says your device is offline. --> If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 4, 2023 4:09 AM in response to meysam166

This support article has a list of things to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen. --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

If Find My iPhone is offline or not working, read this Apple Support article to get help; e.g., when you don't see your device listed, or you see an unexpected device or an alert that says your device is offline. --> If Find My is offline or not working - Apple Support

My iPhone is stolen but I can’t find it on find my iPhone app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.