You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with MacOS Ventura

I received a software update reminder yesterday on my 2017 iMac so I installed macOS Ventura 13.5 last night. Once the software was installed, I received some popup notifications about various files related to Trend Micro Antivirus which is no longer supported and I no longer use. I dragged each file to the trash. I also received a popup about DMR Manager indicating the file was corrupt so I dragged it to the trash as well. Today, my email will not load. I would appreciate assistance with this issue. Thanks in advance for your help.

iMac 27″ 5K

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 1:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2023 1:11 PM

It's likely that simply dragging files to the trash, rather than uninstalling or removing the offending applications per the developers instructions, damaged something.

Similar questions

3 replies

Issues with MacOS Ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.