You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to update the Software of my Macbook pro 13.3 2017 (MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 to the most recent version)

I recently acquired this macbook and the old high sierra system, it does not allow me to manually update or download applications from the Apple store, I want to solve this problem as soon as possible and be able to download the most recent version that is compatible with my Mac, I hope prompt response thank you very much.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13 HELP ME!!!!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 1:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2023 4:48 PM

Ok, I’ll try, alexarcinis, but bear in mind I’m an Apple user here same as you, I don’t work for Apple and Apple doesn’t post/reply here;,so…..

go HERE to download various versions of the MacOS…

How to download and install macOS - Apple Support (CA)

you should also review the requirements for each version of the MacOS… what/which Mac works with it? And what/which ones don’t… when you find one that does, download and install it… i don’t know the year, model or kind of MacBook Pro 13” you have, i know almost nothing, apart from the fact you have one, you have Sierra/High Sierra and you want to update/upgrade it

Whew!!!

( coffee Time !! ☕️☕️

John B

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 11, 2023 4:48 PM in response to alexarcinis

Ok, I’ll try, alexarcinis, but bear in mind I’m an Apple user here same as you, I don’t work for Apple and Apple doesn’t post/reply here;,so…..

go HERE to download various versions of the MacOS…

How to download and install macOS - Apple Support (CA)

you should also review the requirements for each version of the MacOS… what/which Mac works with it? And what/which ones don’t… when you find one that does, download and install it… i don’t know the year, model or kind of MacBook Pro 13” you have, i know almost nothing, apart from the fact you have one, you have Sierra/High Sierra and you want to update/upgrade it

Whew!!!

( coffee Time !! ☕️☕️

John B

How to update the Software of my Macbook pro 13.3 2017 (MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 to the most recent version)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.