You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Bluetooth headphones (Jaba elite) will connect but will only stay connected to the phone if it stays next to them. Forgive me but I thought that the purpose of Bluetooth, so there are no wires and receiving doesn’t I ter fear

My Bluetooth connects but as soon as it does if I don’t keep the phone right next to the wireless headphones disconnect and will not reconnect

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 5:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 11:04 AM

Ryanholly2003 wrote:

My Bluetooth connects but as soon as it does if I don’t keep the phone right next to the wireless headphones disconnect and will not reconnect

Their support page doesn't show iphone 14 as an option click here https://www.jabra.com/compatibilityguide/

1 reply

My Bluetooth headphones (Jaba elite) will connect but will only stay connected to the phone if it stays next to them. Forgive me but I thought that the purpose of Bluetooth, so there are no wires and receiving doesn’t I ter fear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.