You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to change Wallpaper settings in Venture 13.5.1

I have had this problem for about 6 months now. iMac 24, plus external Dell monitor. I set up the wallpaper in Settings, ask it to change every 5 minutes, it does not change. This morning there was a full update of the OS, and now I cannot get the Wallpaper to change at all. I've tried restarting, twice. No change.

iMac 24″, macOS 13.5

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 1:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 12:23 PM

flloydfromstlucia wrote:

I have had this problem for about 6 months now. iMac 24, plus external Dell monitor. I set up the wallpaper in Settings, ask it to change every 5 minutes, it does not change. This morning there was a full update of the OS, and now I cannot get the Wallpaper to change at all. I've tried restarting, twice. No change.

A SafeBoot Use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

Login and test. Reboot as normal and test.

Control click on the Desktop...

ref: Customize the desktop picture on your Mac - Apple Support

if no insight or resolve—

To be proactive you can file a bug report /submit your Apple Feedback here: http://www.apple.com/feedback

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 31, 2023 12:23 PM in response to flloydfromstlucia

flloydfromstlucia wrote:

A SafeBoot Use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

Login and test. Reboot as normal and test.

Control click on the Desktop...

ref: Customize the desktop picture on your Mac - Apple Support

if no insight or resolve—

To be proactive you can file a bug report /submit your Apple Feedback here: http://www.apple.com/feedback

Unable to change Wallpaper settings in Venture 13.5.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.