You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lock Screen keeps trying to edit

The customize wallpaper from Lock Screen pops up all the time accidentally and it’s very annoying. I don’t see why this feature is even there. Do people need immediate access to change their wallpaper so often it has to be a feature everybody has to deal with accidentally all the time?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 4:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2023 9:03 AM

You can’t disable it. I have researched and tried everything I have found and nothing works. The guy above is telling you how to give feedback to Apple, which I suggest you do. I just did. This is a universally despised feature with no off button. We need to give Apple enough feedback to fix it.

3 replies

Sep 1, 2023 6:09 AM in response to farmerchuck

Suggestions and Feedback for improvements --> Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

1. Here is how for iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.
  2. Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Lock Screen keeps trying to edit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.