You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had canceled my subscription, but why Apple take money from my credit card

I made subscription on the letmespeak application. But a few days later I have cancelled my subscription and apple take money anyway.

iPhone 7, iOS 11

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 7:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 11:26 PM

Re: I had canceled my subscription, but why Apple take money from my credit card

If it was a free trial, that has to be cancelled at least 24 hours before it expires, if you do not want to be charged.

If the purchase and cancellation were with Apple:

How to: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 2, 2023 11:26 PM in response to munkhjin292

Re: I had canceled my subscription, but why Apple take money from my credit card

If it was a free trial, that has to be cancelled at least 24 hours before it expires, if you do not want to be charged.

If the purchase and cancellation were with Apple:

How to: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

I had canceled my subscription, but why Apple take money from my credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.