You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wife bought Apple Music family plan but I cannot access Apple Music. It keeps wanting me to subscribe or try.

It says I have no available subscriptions while my wife has access to all music. Every time I go in and try to add to library screen asking me to join or try Apple Music comes up. We have family sharing on both. It says I’m even primary but I have no Apple Music aces and haven’t for several months now

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 8:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 4:35 PM

Hi To fish,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: Apple Music: Every time I go in and try to add to library screen asking me to join or try Apple Music comes up.

Check you are signed in (to your Mac or device) with your Apple ID: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

See if you wife needs to:Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

Else:

Seems you may just need to sign in (join) to access the Apple Music family plan:

See the discussion thread below for tips:

Hello I fallow all the instructions and I… - Apple Community

If needed:

Music Support website : (info / support / contact etc.)

Music - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 19, 2023 4:35 PM in response to To fish

Hi To fish,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: Apple Music: Every time I go in and try to add to library screen asking me to join or try Apple Music comes up.

Check you are signed in (to your Mac or device) with your Apple ID: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

See if you wife needs to:Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

Else:

Seems you may just need to sign in (join) to access the Apple Music family plan:

See the discussion thread below for tips:

Hello I fallow all the instructions and I… - Apple Community

If needed:

Music Support website : (info / support / contact etc.)

Music - Official Apple Support

Wife bought Apple Music family plan but I cannot access Apple Music. It keeps wanting me to subscribe or try.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.