You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to cancel my iPhone online order and receive a full refund back to my debit card?

Dear Apple Customer Service,

I recently purchased an iPhone online on October 5th with a debit card, with an expected delivery date set for November 15th. However, I have noticed that the same iPhone model is now available at my local Apple Store. I am considering the option to buy the iPhone directly from the store to get it sooner and cancel my online order.

I would like to know:

1. Is it possible to cancel my online order and receive a full refund back to my debit card?
  2. If so, how long will the refund process take and are there any conditions I should be aware of?

I appreciate your prompt response and assistance in this matter.

Sincerely,

Melvin M.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 7:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 8:32 AM

Her is all we, as your fellow end users, know:

When you order online, Apple sends you several emails. At the bottom of each email is a "Questions" section—you have to scroll all the way down:

Everything you need should be coverd there.

2 replies

Is it possible to cancel my iPhone online order and receive a full refund back to my debit card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.