You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Double lights in Home app for IKEA Dirigera

All of a sudden all my IKEA Dirigera connected lights show up twice in the Apple Home app. Also I see two IKEA Dirigera hubs in the Apple Home app. If I delete one of them, all lights disappear from the app. When I reconnects, first only one of each light turns upp in the Apple Home app, but after a day or two there are two instances of each light again. This goes for all my devices (macs, iPads and iPhones), but the problem usually do not occur simultaneasly on all devices. It can differ a few days until the lights show up twice on different devices' Apple Home app. Not sure if it's a problem with the Apple Home app, or the IKEA Smart app (where the lights show as they should).

Everything is updated.

Have anyone else experienced this issue?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Nov 13, 2023 10:46 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Jul 20, 2024 6:03 AM in response to Anders Wilhelmsson

I have the exact same problem. What happens is that the Digera hub actually duplicates for some reason in HomeKit and there for all units show up twice as well. Deleting one of the hubs removes both and then I add it back again. It works for a few days but then for some reason I can’t figure out it duplicates again.

Anyone come up with a solution???

Double lights in Home app for IKEA Dirigera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.