You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Print from Photos App after iOS 17 Update

I have tried all suggestions provided on Apple forums in an attempt to resolve the inability to print from Photos App on iPad 10th Gen or iPhone 13….turned private wifi off & on, turn off router & all devices then turn back on in specific order, etc. & nothing works.  I have an HP LaserJet Pro Color printer connected to modem/router combo unit via Ethernet & since the iOS 17 update I cannot print any docs, screenshots or photos from the Photos App but have no problem printing everything else. Based on same, this is not a wifi or printer or router/modem or device issue. There is a bug in the iOS 17 update affecting our ability to print from the Photos App.  This is a problem whether using Air Print or a wired printer & with different brands of printers.  Please fix this problem Apple. Thank you.

iPad, iPadOS 17

Posted on Feb 9, 2024 3:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2024 1:45 PM

The Photo app on IOS 17.4.1 has no way to print a photo. It used to under Sharing.

I would really like this fixed.

Similar questions

3 replies

Cannot Print from Photos App after iOS 17 Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.