You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How to remove Game Centre from my iPhone?

I don't want to just "disable" Game Center. I don't want to see it, I don't want it to exist on my phone. How can I do this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 22, 2024 3:29 AM

5 replies

Sep 6, 2024 2:51 PM in response to angelasom

Unfortunately, you can't completely remove Game Center from your iPhone as it's a built-in app that comes with iOS. However, you can hide it by moving it to a folder or removing it from your home screen. To disable its functionality, you can turn off Game Center in the Settings app by going to Settings > Game Center and toggling off the option. This will prevent it from showing notifications or accessing your game data, effectively minimizing its presence on your device.

Sep 9, 2024 2:23 PM in response to junaidjabbar

junaidjabbar wrote:

Unfortunately, you can't completely remove Game Center from your iPhone as it's a built-in app that comes with iOS. However, you can hide it by moving it to a folder or removing it from your home screen.

There hasn't been a Game Center app since 2016. It is only found in Settings.

To disable its functionality, you can turn off Game Center in the Settings app by going to Settings > Game Center and toggling off the option. This will prevent it from showing notifications or accessing your game data, effectively minimizing its presence on your device.

There is no option to toggle on or off. Rather, you go to Settings>Game Center, go to the bottom of the screen and sign out.

Please double check the answers you get from ChatGPT, peferably by looking at your iPhone and seeing what it really looks like. Also, perhaps consider that it would be a better use of your time to answer new questions rather than questions that were answered correctly weeks ago.

How to remove Game Centre from my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.