You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Music App with IOS 18 crash so often ...

Hi!

Since i installed IOs 18 , there are so many bug on App Music.

I have my own mp3 library (more than 70 000 mp3)

I crated before playlist by genre

So i hav big playlist which contains a lot of mp3

When i play a playlist by random play , the app crash i few seconds (average 20) after the play is started.

Another bug : when i listen a music and i want to add it on a playlist directly on the Music App : sometimes the app crash and sometimes the add responses arrive 40 seconds later ... It's not directly like before.

So now my experience to listen my own music on my iphone is so terrible! I hope you will correct this ...

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 2, 2024 8:22 AM

3 replies

Oct 4, 2024 1:03 PM in response to Mac Jim ID

Yes and probleme not solved ...

very long time to add a single mp3 file on a playlist . Even if i play next file mp3 on next button on random play shuffle . The name and sleeve cover doesnt appear.

Even if i look for a file on search with key word : before , if i typed "love" , all mp3 files with love word were diplayed . Now its' only 2 or 3 files.

Very deceived about ios18 ... They didnt thought that some people , sync all the music libraty mp3 files by itunes ....

Music App crash also when i play music....

Music App with IOS 18 crash so often ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.