You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get a refund regarding to the MacBook Pro (non Touch Bar) Solid-State Drive Service Program?

Hi all,

So my Mac encountered a hardware issue last October before the SSD Service Program was organized. Then I brought my Mac to an independent Mac service to get my drive replaced since they are cheaper and faster.

I got an email later saying "Our records show that you have a MacBook Pro with an affected solid-state drive. Apple will service your drive, free of charge." I was wondering if I might be eligible for a refund, since I paid for the fix before the Service Program came out? Have bank record as I paid via credit card.

Thanks.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 30, 2019 3:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2019 5:04 AM

Contact AppleCare: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply

Can I get a refund regarding to the MacBook Pro (non Touch Bar) Solid-State Drive Service Program?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.