You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trying to get music from the apple music program to sync up to my ipod 7th gen nano

i am able to transfer the files to itunes on my computer from apple music but when i try to sync my ipod it says that the files wont transfer until i have icloud music library on my ipod. where and how do i get this so i can use my ipod. im already paying $15 a month for apple music but cannot use it on the devices i specifically wanted to use it for.

iPod Nano (7th Gen)

Posted on May 26, 2019 12:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2019 1:57 PM

Apple Music content can be accessed on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, Apple Watch Series 3 or later, Apple TV, and HomePod. iPod nano and other older devices cannot be used as they are unable to independently check that your subscription remains active.

tt2

1 reply

trying to get music from the apple music program to sync up to my ipod 7th gen nano

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.