You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Options/Join Tracks button in iTunes Ver. 12 for Windows 10

I am trying to join multiple audio tracks into one using iTunes Version 12.9.5.7 on my Windows 10 PC. I am ripping from a CD. The tracks are sorted correctly, but the Options button is missing and so is the Join Tracks button. I have attached two photos to show what comes up on my computer.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 8:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 8:42 AM

The Join CD tracks option only appears if the CD is sorted on the left-most column of numbers in ascending order and two or more consecutive tracks are selected.

Note it must actually be that left column, not track number or album by artist, or another column which could give the same order, but not enable the option.

See Audiobooks on iPods for further advice if you happen to be working with an audiobook.

tt2

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 3, 2019 8:42 AM in response to Mopilot

The Join CD tracks option only appears if the CD is sorted on the left-most column of numbers in ascending order and two or more consecutive tracks are selected.

Note it must actually be that left column, not track number or album by artist, or another column which could give the same order, but not enable the option.

See Audiobooks on iPods for further advice if you happen to be working with an audiobook.

tt2

Missing Options/Join Tracks button in iTunes Ver. 12 for Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.