You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID has changed, how do I get my student discount on my new ID?

Hello Apple Supporting Team

Currently, My Apple ID has changed

My old Apple ID: t******@gmail.com (This ID already linked with student ID for unidays)

Now, I already unsubscribed the apple music from this Apple ID

However, I still can not register my student ID with the new Apple ID below

New Apple ID: h******@gmail.com

The message error:

"Account Already Used. The school account you provided is already being used fro an Apple Music student membership

Could you help me how to register Apple Music with my student ID and my new Apple ID

Thanks and regards

Henry

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 9, 2019 10:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2019 2:29 AM

Did you change the name of the Apple ID or register a new one?

The Apple ID on a mobile device is intertwined with all services, and not separately for Apple Music. Registering a new one may require changing the settings on much more.

If you change your Apple ID to another third-party email address, you need to verify your account with Apple, for safety.

After you change your Apple ID, you need to use your new sign-in information with all Apple services that you use.

Your UNiDAYS account may be different from your Apple ID account, and/or have different credentials.

https://www.myunidays.com/support/

If you have already been verified, then choose that option. In some instances, you may need to be signed in on the UNiDAYS website at the same time.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 10, 2019 2:29 AM in response to HenryThaiCali

Did you change the name of the Apple ID or register a new one?

The Apple ID on a mobile device is intertwined with all services, and not separately for Apple Music. Registering a new one may require changing the settings on much more.

If you change your Apple ID to another third-party email address, you need to verify your account with Apple, for safety.

After you change your Apple ID, you need to use your new sign-in information with all Apple services that you use.

Your UNiDAYS account may be different from your Apple ID account, and/or have different credentials.

https://www.myunidays.com/support/

If you have already been verified, then choose that option. In some instances, you may need to be signed in on the UNiDAYS website at the same time.

My Apple ID has changed, how do I get my student discount on my new ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.