You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blue line on iPad Pro screen

Hi,

A blue line line has appeared on my iPad Pro 11 screen.

Only got got the iPad on Monday!

Any clues?

Nic T

iPad Pro, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 14, 2019 11:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2019 3:23 PM

Had mine IPad Pro 12.9” about 2 months and this same problem started. A second line flashed in momentarily as well. I shut down and restarted and it did not rectify the issue. This is obviously not unique to me and to spend as much as I did and have this happy and so quickly is more than irritating. The accessibility idea below is not related. Open to other ideas as I’d prefer not to relinquish control over it to iCare or the Apple Store.

Thanks in advance.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 17, 2019 3:23 PM in response to NicT1974

Had mine IPad Pro 12.9” about 2 months and this same problem started. A second line flashed in momentarily as well. I shut down and restarted and it did not rectify the issue. This is obviously not unique to me and to spend as much as I did and have this happy and so quickly is more than irritating. The accessibility idea below is not related. Open to other ideas as I’d prefer not to relinquish control over it to iCare or the Apple Store.

Thanks in advance.

Blue line on iPad Pro screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.