You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

Why am I getting charged for $10 for regular apple music when I have the college student one for $5 ?!?! They charged me for both wtf !! Apple owes me $10

Posted on Jun 21, 2019 6:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2019 7:50 AM

It is unlikely (impossible) to have both types of subscriptions from Apple at the same time. The charge will be from something else.

Check your subscription type and its status.

Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support

It will clearly say one or the other.

Check your purchase history. All charges to your Apple ID account will be listed there with description, including subscription fees.

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Check for other subscriptions.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Step by step to find out more about unfamiliar charges:

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If you still feel an error has been made, then contact the iTunes Store staff: https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 22, 2019 7:50 AM in response to binta128

It is unlikely (impossible) to have both types of subscriptions from Apple at the same time. The charge will be from something else.

Check your subscription type and its status.

Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support

It will clearly say one or the other.

Check your purchase history. All charges to your Apple ID account will be listed there with description, including subscription fees.

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Check for other subscriptions.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Step by step to find out more about unfamiliar charges:

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

If you still feel an error has been made, then contact the iTunes Store staff: https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.