You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is this for apple music?

I’m getting charged $9.99 I believe it is for Apple Music but I had changed the description to the Student one which is $4.99.

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 9:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2020 10:01 AM

Click on the following blue text for information on Apple billing, subscriptions, purchase history, and requesting refunds:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

I am another user, like you. I do not work for Apple. I cannot see your bills, purchase history, nor subscriptions. ~Nobody here in these forums can.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 27, 2020 10:01 AM in response to marthx

Click on the following blue text for information on Apple billing, subscriptions, purchase history, and requesting refunds:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

I am another user, like you. I do not work for Apple. I cannot see your bills, purchase history, nor subscriptions. ~Nobody here in these forums can.

Is this for apple music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.