You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple ID email is not recognised as the Apple ID

I have somehow set up 2 Apple ID's for my son, when I am asked for the password for the Apple ID , it doesn't recognise the password and then says this is not an Apple ID. The other one is the actual Apple ID. But it is never asked for.

iPhone 6

Posted on Jul 6, 2019 3:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2019 5:27 AM

Try using the article below as a guide of where to sign out of the ID that isn't working. Then sign in with the ID that does work.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     

For the address that isn't working, can you log in below? If not, the address isn't an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Manage

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 6, 2019 5:27 AM in response to FFamilyHQ

Try using the article below as a guide of where to sign out of the ID that isn't working. Then sign in with the ID that does work.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     

For the address that isn't working, can you log in below? If not, the address isn't an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Manage

My apple ID email is not recognised as the Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.