You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help! my AppleID shows on my iphone7 but wont accept password even though I changed it several times. My grandson had my old iphone6 and signed in with his email which when I go on app store keeps coming up but dont have a password.

My grandson had old phone and signed into with his email... I cant access my apple id as it wont accept new password even they I keep requesting new one and changing it wont work it says.....unknown error.

It has my email on my apple ID but when going into app store it has grandson email. I have gone into my apple accounts but only shows my email saved?

cant use fitbit or any apple store- help would be appreciated

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 7:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 10:29 AM

If you have changed your ID or password, have you followed the steps in this article?

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     

1 reply

help! my AppleID shows on my iphone7 but wont accept password even though I changed it several times. My grandson had my old iphone6 and signed in with his email which when I go on app store keeps coming up but dont have a password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.