You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2019 iMac Pro connected via Ethernet to internet, does not reconnect after waking from sleep

If I allow my new iMac Pro to go to sleep, after waking, I am no longer connected to the internet. The only way to get it working again seems to be to restart... then it works fine. I am connected via Ethernet and wireless is turned off on this computer. I previously had an iMac (not the Pro model) connected to this same Ethernet set-up and it worked fine after waking from sleep. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

iMac Pro

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 1:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 9:41 PM

Hi,

Resetting SMC could solve the problem.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201295

If it doesn't help, contact Apple support to tell them the circumstance you face with right now.

Similar questions

1 reply

2019 iMac Pro connected via Ethernet to internet, does not reconnect after waking from sleep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.