You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 12 music

I have ios 12 and can not shuffle my library. I can suffle and album but not the entire library. I know it is possible because I have done it , but can not remember how to.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 9:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2019 10:42 PM

Play, repeat, and shuffle music - Apple Support

Additionally, when you start playing without selecting anything in particular (e.g. using the Play button in the Not Playing bar), playback is randomized from the library. This may include automatic playback starting when connecting to a bluetooth audio system, e.g. like in your car.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 19, 2019 10:42 PM in response to chantal177

Play, repeat, and shuffle music - Apple Support

Additionally, when you start playing without selecting anything in particular (e.g. using the Play button in the Not Playing bar), playback is randomized from the library. This may include automatic playback starting when connecting to a bluetooth audio system, e.g. like in your car.

IOS 12 music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.