You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audiobook onto Iphone

I have an audiobook in my Itunes on my destop computer but can't figure out how to get it onto my iphone. What am i missing here?

Posted on Jul 22, 2019 7:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2019 1:26 PM

Good afternoon michaellavine,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you would like to transfer an audiobook that you have in iTunes on your computer to your iPhone. Was the audiobook purchased from the Apple Books store or from Audible? The resources below will explain how to download a purchase you have made directly to your iPhone. If this was purchased from Audible, you can download their software to your iPhone to access the audiobook. You can also sync content in your iTunes library to your iPhone. I'll include some resources here for each of these scenarios.

Listen to audiobooks in Apple Books

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books

Audible app

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer

Enjoy!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 23, 2019 1:26 PM in response to michaellavine

Good afternoon michaellavine,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you would like to transfer an audiobook that you have in iTunes on your computer to your iPhone. Was the audiobook purchased from the Apple Books store or from Audible? The resources below will explain how to download a purchase you have made directly to your iPhone. If this was purchased from Audible, you can download their software to your iPhone to access the audiobook. You can also sync content in your iTunes library to your iPhone. I'll include some resources here for each of these scenarios.

Listen to audiobooks in Apple Books

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books

Audible app

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer

Enjoy!

Audiobook onto Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.