You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Storage

My storage is nearly full. My apps, photos and such are minimal. However, the category “Other” is huge. What is “Other”, and how do I clean it out?

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 6:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 6:21 PM

Other is a collection of system and temporary files that over time can grow. The best way to reduce other is to backup your iPad, then restore it from backup.

You can do a restore from iCloud or from using your computer and iTunes.

Use this link as your guide: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 27, 2019 6:21 PM in response to tonifromdubois

Other is a collection of system and temporary files that over time can grow. The best way to reduce other is to backup your iPad, then restore it from backup.

You can do a restore from iCloud or from using your computer and iTunes.

Use this link as your guide: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

iPad Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.