You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad doesn’t show photos from SD Card

Hello everyone,

my Ipad Pro doesn’t seem to like one of my 2 SD Cards of my Fuji camera.

All the parameters are the same on both, the photos are in a DCIM Folder and a sub folder on both cards. The filename is 8 charts long.

On my Sandisk SD SDXC 64GB everything work fine, all the photos show up and good to import. But on my Sandisk SDHC 32GB, the ipad said “No photos” (it opened the the import tab in Photos)...

I already tried to re-format the card and look at the structure of the folders...

Any idea how to fix that?

Thank you!

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 1, 2019 4:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2019 6:20 AM

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a compatibility issue with SDXC and SDHC. I’m having difficulty finding a resource online that can verify this theory. Apple has announced that this Fall with iPadOS 13 iPad will be able to read/write to any form of USB storage. This might be an issue that gets resolved in a month or so with the new iPad system software.

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 2, 2019 6:20 AM in response to Louis-B-FR

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a compatibility issue with SDXC and SDHC. I’m having difficulty finding a resource online that can verify this theory. Apple has announced that this Fall with iPadOS 13 iPad will be able to read/write to any form of USB storage. This might be an issue that gets resolved in a month or so with the new iPad system software.

Ipad doesn’t show photos from SD Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.