You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family organiser - card expired, unable to add new card

Hi!

I have this issue where my card expired and I would like to add a new card, but iTunes /iCloud sais:

"One or more of your payment options needs to be verified".

Well i cant verify my payment option since the card expired.

So i went the other way around, trying to first delete the paymant option and then add the new one, but that is not possible either, since I need at least one payment option as an organiser..

Anyone please do you have any advice to what to do?

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 8

Posted on Aug 2, 2019 4:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2019 4:48 AM

FIXED:

After writing the post i tried my last idea: Turn off family bought app sharing and then deleting the old expired card. This worked so i could then add a new card and after adding the card i turned the sharing on.

Dont know what impact on my family devices would this have, but at least this is fixed..

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 2, 2019 4:48 AM in response to Dandostarr

FIXED:

After writing the post i tried my last idea: Turn off family bought app sharing and then deleting the old expired card. This worked so i could then add a new card and after adding the card i turned the sharing on.

Dont know what impact on my family devices would this have, but at least this is fixed..

Family organiser - card expired, unable to add new card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.