You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfering photos from iPhone to PC

Hello,

So my problem is transfering my Photos from my iPhone. I used 3 cables (both sides), apps etc.

One time it let me transfer half of the stuff and then an error showed up saying: "The device is unreachable."

I have Windows 10 laptop and a new iPhone 8+ and latest updated iTunes and Windows. I am really confused and don't know what to do next, I really lost my mind right now. I might go mentally insane.

All advices will be accepted, thank you

Regards, Tilen

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Aug 11, 2019 8:04 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Aug 11, 2019 8:08 AM in response to TilenchekX

You might also see a prompt on the iOS device asking you to Trust This Computer. Tap Trust or Allow to continue.

Then, follow the steps in these Microsoft knowledge base articles to learn how to import photos to Windows Photos app:

If you have iCloud Photos turned on, you need to download the original, full resolution versions of your photos to your iPhone before you import to your PC. Find out how.

Photos and videos that you sync from your computer to your iOS device using iTunes can't be imported back to your computer. 

Transfering photos from iPhone to PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.