You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Citrix doesn't work on Catalina

I've updated to Catalina, but now Citrix does not work and I can no longer access Epic from home. I have no interest in reverting back to Mojave, I'm just curious if this is a known issue for Apple and when they expect this issue to be resolved?

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 6:41 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Nov 19, 2019 11:06 AM in response to VikingOSX

Yes, but it does not explain why you can buy a new MacBook Pro and have Catalina and use Epic but not upgrade to Catalina and not have it work. I have this problem with a MacBook air and my other partners all were able to upgrade to Catalina (newer MacBooks than my 2014) and can use Epic. Our groups IT department cannot figure it out after working on just my computer (they were able to fix everyone elses newer computer) for 2 days. It is more than just Citrix.

Citrix doesn't work on Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.