You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop virus invasion: your-mac-security-analysis[.]net

Suddenly, a loud beep and this page that looks like online apple support pops up and warns me that my computer is infected with three viruses. Google search <How to get rid of Your-mac-security-analysis.net POP-UP Scam (Mac) - virus removal guide.webarchive> "Your-mac-security-analysis[.]net is an untrustworthy, deceptive website which is designed to trick people into installing a questionable app called Cleanup My Mac. To trick them into it, your-mac-security-analysis[.]net displays a fake message/notification saying that visitor's computer is infected with viruses and offers to remove them with the aforementioned app. We advise not to download (and install) apps that are promoted through deceptive pages. It is possible that some of them may be used to trick people into installing malware." I tried all the folder: /Library/Launch etches and it still pops up and takes over my Safari windows. Screen image attached. Help!

iMac 27", macOS 10.12

Posted on Nov 1, 2019 12:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2019 12:28 PM

Hello,

I personally recommend that you download Malwarebytes for Mac https://www.malwarebytes.org/mac/ and use the Free Download to scan your computer, remove any Malicious Software and restart your Mac.

Similar questions

4 replies

How do I stop virus invasion: your-mac-security-analysis[.]net

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.