You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Received a notification because I had a signed-in from in an unknown device

Hello Apple Community,

I had a strange situation. I received a notification from your community for verify my account because they said I had an sing-in form an unknown device and for unlock my account. I have to access a web site page gave from them.

I introduced all the information asked and at the end of the page, for continue, I was asked to introduce my card number and all the information used when you want to make a payment.

I didn't understand why, because never in my life I used the card details for any account.

I'm thinking that can be a fraud situation and I decided to write to you for clarify exactly the situation and solve the issue.

Please let me know if we need any details.

Thank you in advance,

Marinela

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 7

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 1:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2019 1:44 PM

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Some of these can be VERY convincing

Similar questions

3 replies

Received a notification because I had a signed-in from in an unknown device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.