You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help please - Photos - upload!

Hello

I need some advice and help please.

Here's my thing.....

I have an online shop, I upload hundreds of pictures but before I can actually upload them, I have to open each individual photo in the photo app before it'll show in media.

Although it goes pretty quickly, it's not quick enough. I don't want to have to open each picture before I upload.

I have quite a basic (if that exists) macbook pro -

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)

2.3 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5

8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Can anyone help ?

Thanks in advance

Tanya

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 9:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2019 1:08 PM

What system and version of Photos are you using?

Are you going to the Media section of your browser's sidebar, clicking on photos, selecting the Photos library in the right window? If you do then you should be able to select an album and its contents for uploading to your site.

So put your photos for uploading into an album, name it so it's easy to find in the list of albums and you can upload them all at once.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 30, 2019 1:08 PM in response to CastleRocks

What system and version of Photos are you using?

Are you going to the Media section of your browser's sidebar, clicking on photos, selecting the Photos library in the right window? If you do then you should be able to select an album and its contents for uploading to your site.

So put your photos for uploading into an album, name it so it's easy to find in the list of albums and you can upload them all at once.

Help please - Photos - upload!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.