You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mouse won't move where I want it to

Why do I have problems with my Bluetooth Magic Mouse when scrolling? Sometimes it just won't move to some parts of the docs I'm working on. It just won't travel in the direction I'm trying to move it.

Posted on Dec 10, 2019 8:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2019 8:27 PM

According to: How to clean your Apple products - Apple Support

"If your Magic Mouse or Magic Mouse 2 isn’t tracking properly, there might be a hair or other debris on the sensor lens. Turn the mouse over and inspect the sensor window using a bright light. If you see debris, use compressed air to gently clean the sensor window."

11 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 10, 2019 8:27 PM in response to mmb.bob

According to: How to clean your Apple products - Apple Support

"If your Magic Mouse or Magic Mouse 2 isn’t tracking properly, there might be a hair or other debris on the sensor lens. Turn the mouse over and inspect the sensor window using a bright light. If you see debris, use compressed air to gently clean the sensor window."

Mouse won't move where I want it to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.