You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Probleme mit Apple Magic Keyboard nach Ruhezustand

Hallo

Ich habe seit dem vorletzten Catalina Update das Problem an meinem iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), dass nach beenden des Ruhezustands und Aufforderung zur Eingabe des Passwortes bei der Anmeldung, die Apple Magic Tastatur nicht mehr reagiert!

Akku zu 100% voll, hat Tags zuvor noch einwandfrei funktioniert, Tastatur funktioniert nach Anmelden mit USB PC Tastatur wieder einwandfrei, bis der iMac in den nächsten Ruhezustand fällt!

Das Problem tritt aber nicht ständig auf, sondern von 10 x iMac reaktivieren etwa 5 x.

Kann mir bitte jemand weiterhelfen, da es sehr lästig ist. Danke!

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 12:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2019 5:31 AM

Try to do a SMC reset https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT201295

sometimes it can help to connect the keyboard to your mac using a hub instead of connecting it directly to your mac

Similar questions

5 replies

Dec 14, 2019 1:29 AM in response to seven-of-nine

Thank you, for the extremely polite reprimand, did not know that German is such a dying language and despite my google translator I cannot get an answer here in my old years!

When I started from the German support pages, it was not clear to me that I would get to a closed English-speaking website!

I'm so sorry I got your attention in such a rough way!

Probleme mit Apple Magic Keyboard nach Ruhezustand

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.