You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to make a pictorial flip calendar in Numbers. There is a basic calendar template with the gridded dates, but no page space to add the pictures. Does anyone know how to add a picture page between the calendar grid pages?

I am trying to make a pictorial flip calendar in Numbers. There is a basic calendar template with the gridded dates, but no page space to add the pictures. Does anyone know how to add a picture page between the calendar grid pages?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 19, 2019 7:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 12:16 AM

Hi dmb,

Try this. One sheet for each pic and one sheet for each month's calendar. (BTW, delete the Blank sheet (tab). You don't need it.)

When you change the Month and Year in a document opened from the Calendar template, the formulas automatically calculate the correct dates for that month and year. No need to manually enter dates.

Menu > File > Print

Make sure that each sheet has Page Orientation as landscape, and click on Print: All Sheets

Now click on the Print... button and choose these settings

Tested on my printer, it produces a flip calendar for binding at the top (long) edge.

Regards,

Ian.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 20, 2019 12:16 AM in response to dbm291

Hi dmb,

Try this. One sheet for each pic and one sheet for each month's calendar. (BTW, delete the Blank sheet (tab). You don't need it.)

When you change the Month and Year in a document opened from the Calendar template, the formulas automatically calculate the correct dates for that month and year. No need to manually enter dates.

Menu > File > Print

Make sure that each sheet has Page Orientation as landscape, and click on Print: All Sheets

Now click on the Print... button and choose these settings

Tested on my printer, it produces a flip calendar for binding at the top (long) edge.

Regards,

Ian.

Dec 19, 2019 9:23 AM in response to dbm291

Hi dbm291,

I don't see a way to tie a particular image to a cetain month in Numbers. Here is something that may get you close enough.

In the monthly sheet(tab), select all.

Drag all the tables down the canvas to make room for your images.

Go to Menu>Insert>Image Gallery.

Choose your images.

You will be able to (have to) choose the image from your gallery that you want to display.

quinn

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.