You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Arcade Frustration

Why does Oceanhorn2 keep freezing and sends me back to the first level of the game? It's done this since September but happens more frequently. The first time I'd invested over 23 hours of play time. Last night I'd invested over 5 hours since the bugs fix. What's going on and how can it be fixed?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 3:35 PM

2 replies

Dec 30, 2019 2:24 PM in response to turingtest2

Thanks. I did. The reply:

I fully get how these random freezes could be very upsetting for you while playing the game. However, we have not received any such similar feedback from our other players about such a specific case. 

Further, regarding the crashes and freezes, as my colleague had already mentioned to you the last time you contacted us, these are very random and hard to reproduce or fix for specific cases. 

There should be no possible way for you to keep losing your progress if you have saved it to the Game Center.

We took photos and video so no one is imagining these problems. We've played the game on our phone, Mac and play it most often on a Sony Bravia with the Apple controller.

Thanks.

Apple Arcade Frustration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.